Warnings Upon Stumbling on this Blogsite!

this is not for the faint of heart, my journey is only beginning. everything that i go threw and think will be aired out on here..... so if you have problems with mild language content, constant questionable thoughts, and heartache then you might want to reconsider taking this adventure with me.... if you can deal and cope, the welcome the rollercoaster ride of my life! (ps- you might want to strap your seatbelt on extra tight because it tends to get bumpy and spiral downward before it gets better)


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Good morning, or shall i say decent overclouded semi cold and tired morning? which ever fits you today.....

okay before i go on a rant, i just woke up. and upon doing so i figured i would go ahead and get some coffee in my system and help me wake up faster (my meds have me dragging slow today...this is what my upcommig rant is about) well, spaced out little me decided to go ahead and put in the grains and turn it on, cause i need coffee like RIGHT NOW type of deal, the faster the better. so to blow some time i decided to go smoke a ciggarette (one addicition i am not proud of but will quit in my own time frame). did u catch where i went wrong in my coffee making adventure?? grains in coffee pot + ______ + turn on= great coffee...yup i forgot to add the dang water.... of course i think its funny now but just a few min ago i was completely down on myself in a bad way..... welcome to my kind of morning. im too hard on myself period...... i can never just laugh it off without thinking the whole entire accident threw....bleh, when i got woken up today in a good mood from an awesome guy (we shall call him mister muscles) then that happened..... well that just reevaluated in my mind how my day was gonna go, boo so here i am starting over and in my mind telling myself its gonna be a gret day! my favorite holiday is just round the corner, i ended up having a blast last night, and im sure im gonna have a good day today!
especially since i have now decided to go to trade school (in cosmotollagy) to get a degree in my trade and work it till i get out of my regular college :) so this is my way of showing me i have things to be hopeful for and reasons to smile today, just now have to pray that i get into the schoo next semester and quick like.
ill blog more later today, especially bout the meds part....which is what i really need to rant about, but my coffee is FINALLY DONE THE RIGHT WAY NOW!!!!! so im going to go enjoy a cup with vanilla/caremel flavor and wake up some! i hope yall are having a good day!

btw- my daughter looks absolutly adorable today, shes wearing her Grinch sweater.... hehehehe

-a friendly face with secrets to keep

No comments:

Post a Comment