Warnings Upon Stumbling on this Blogsite!

this is not for the faint of heart, my journey is only beginning. everything that i go threw and think will be aired out on here..... so if you have problems with mild language content, constant questionable thoughts, and heartache then you might want to reconsider taking this adventure with me.... if you can deal and cope, the welcome the rollercoaster ride of my life! (ps- you might want to strap your seatbelt on extra tight because it tends to get bumpy and spiral downward before it gets better)


Tuesday, December 22, 2009

its always good when you have a ittle encouragement....

thanks to one of my friends and some significant swift kicks to my but and some good ol' fashion preaching / shoving me back on the right direction and praying for me..... i feel 100% lighter and a 100% better, in the end thanks to be to God for always being my light when i am scared of the dark and my superhero when i try to save the world all on my own.

medicine.... we arent getting along right now, not dancing the same tango..... and let me tell you i am starting to suffer, maybe tonight when i start my new workout program i will wear myself completly out and fall in to bed exhasuted and sleep... i pray for that and peaceful sleep without worry or any concern on my mind.

my meds..... they help but how i have felt all day today i feel they are not worth it, i would rather go on having extreme manias and all than feel as down and out on my luck as i have all day. i really hope that i can get control of these feelings here soon.

i also think (besides mister muscles pointing out that i havent turned all my problems over to God) that the fact i didnt have my consouling appointment this week because of the holidays i feel like i am caring extra baggage around.

hm, im just gonna fall asleep tonight and think of it as a new day tomorrow and a fresh start.....

goodnight everyone, i hope yall have had an amazing day, i feel tonight is going to be great for me!

remember to smile at everyone you come across, you never know when someone needs it!

- a friendly face with secrets to keep

No comments:

Post a Comment